Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What I Wore: January 25, 2012

So, I have decided after seeing numerous blogs display their daily outfits that I should do the same. I think there is a small part of everyone that wants to know more about other people. I know that I enjoy seeing the interesting things that other people wear and carry with them every day, so I though you might like to know a little more about what i am wearing and carrying.

Enjoy!

Wednesday January 25, 2012
Exhibit A:

My Outfit Today: A. Black Watch Plaid iPad Case ($49.00, Brokesy on Etsy), B. Cole Haan Air Grant Mocassins ($138.00, Cole Haan), C. Blue Oxford Shirt ($39.50, Polo Ralph Lauren Kids), D. Grey Pima Cotton Sweater ($32.00, Merona for Target), E. Levi 514 Jeans ($58.00, Levi's), F. Le Pliage Large Tote in Green ($145.00, Longchamp).

No comments:

Post a Comment