Monday, February 13, 2012

My Funny Valentine

I love to read. I never have time anymore, but I have a couple of hours this week to just relax after finishing the last issue of FOLK with time to spare, so why not use a little to read. Someone bought me a great collection of books for Valentine's Day, so I thought I would share. I will post more about them as I'm reading them. I started with Ellen's and I'm halfway through it. It's awesome so far. Happy early Valentine's Day!
Journal by Lilly Pulitzer
The Gentleman's Bedside Companion.
Tom Cutler.
Seriously... I'm Kidding. Ellen Degeneres.
The Art of Fielding. Chad Harbach.

2 comments:

  1. Is the someone who I think it means? Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, isn't it? I was really excited and surprised. I've already read the Ellen book since yesterday. I'm so excited to start The Art of Fielding. I have wanted to read it for months.

      Delete