Monday, February 6, 2012

Random Re-Blog: A Continuous Lean and General Quarterly


Today's Random Re-Blog is a biopic of an L.A. store named General Quarterly and comes from A Continuous Lean. You can look at the full article there for more details, but here are a few of the store photos. The store is located on La Brea Ave. It really has that personalized Midwest style that I am enjoying so much these days.

A rack of bags and backpacks by Topo Designs.

I love the yellow table and football by Lemon.



These Eastland Boots are great, and I especially love the shirts by Gant in the
background.


2 comments:

  1. You are doing a great job on your blog! Keep up the good work. I am learning a lot about fashion from your post. I am also learning that I am old and not very hip...LOL!

    ~Dan~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thanks! I hope that people are enjoying it.

      Delete